Monday, June 30, 2008

Still going.

The 30 days of biking are over. I have only not ridden one day since I began this endeavor and that was yesterday. Today I have begun to work in some muscle building exercises.

I do not have a membership to a gym and feel that I don't really need to hemorrhage money for something that I can do in my own living room. There is a wealth of knowledge over at Menshealth. By searching around over there I have picked out a workout or two that seems as if it will fit the bill. Mostly, the plan I am going to utilize involves only dumbbells and/or body weight exercises.

This is not to say that I am not going to continue biking. Rather the biking is an integral part of an entire body fitness program. For example, this morning I rode for 20 min and 5 miles. Then, at home, I a routine involving upper and lower body exercises. All told, with the bike ride and the routine at home, it took about an hour which is perfect. My body is slightly achy since I am using muscle groups that haven't been used in I don't know how long.

Now I must rotate my chair 90 degrees to the other computer and begin the work that helps pay the bills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home