Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 30

I did it, i managed to ride my bike every single day for 30 straight days. Only one day was I not able to go outside because of rain and then I put the bike on the trainer and still rode.

This also marks the 30 day goal of my wife anticloud. This morning we weighed and measured ourselves to compare with the numbers from day one.


I lost 4lbs.


Waist: 3 inches
Butt: 1.5 inches
Thigh: 2 inches
Calf: 1 inch
Chest: 1 inch
Bicep: 1 inch

My waist size and my weight I have not seen this low since the early days of high school in the early 90’s!!!
Now my wife and I will go out this evening to Carraba's for celebration dinner.

The bike numbers:

25.04 miles
1:38 hrs.

The numbers for the month are even better now:

439.88 miles
31:41 hrs

Nice.







Accomplishment…..tastes good…..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home