Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 27

Day 27

The weather report is calling for rain as it was yesterday, and yesterday rain it did yesterday but not until later in the afternoon. Today in the morning it was calling for 30% chance of scattered thunder showers. Luckily none of that happened to be where I was riding. In my neck of the woods it was sunny and quite nice.

Today was only slightly problematic with the tire that had gone flat the other day. I believe that it might have a very slight pinch flat from not seating properly when I hastily changed the tube the other day. It managed well for most of the ride and did not go entirely flat but lost much of it’s air so that it was noticeable and affected safe handling. I was able to stop and use the mini-pump to try and top off the inflation for the last mile or two to get home which I did without mishap. At some point today I will spend time going over the bike and doing some cleaning and basic upkeep, which will include patching of the tube if I can find the hole in the tube and a patch kit in my bucket of bike stuff.

The numbers:

15.05 miles
1:05 hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home